- A luxury self catering holiday cottage converted in 2009, sleeping up to six guests.
- Ideally located for holidays in the Derbyshire and Staffordshire Peak District.
- Close to Alton Towers Theme Park.
- Convenient for Bakewell, Buxton, Leek, Stafford, Stoke-on-Trent, and Peak District National Park.
- Wi-Fi broadband Internet access.
- Suitable for wheelchair use with ground-floor bedroom and wet room.
- Well-behaved dogs welcome.
Our prices and availability are available on-line.
Please contact us if you have a question or wish to make a booking.
The Barn, Ringehay Farm, Peak District ( sleeps 6 + cot )
The Barn is a luxury self-catering holiday cottage near Leek, close to the Staffordshire / Derbyshire border, that is ideal for a family holiday in the Peak District. With flagstone floors and
under-floor heating throughout the ground floor, exposed pine floorboards upstairs, and fabulous views over the pond and countryside, it offers superb holiday home accommodation for a
family or small group. With one ground-floor bedroom and a ground-floor wet room, it is accessible to wheelchairs and persons with limited mobility.
- Kitchen with dining area.
- Dining room with table seating up to ten persons and double French doors out to garden.
- Spacious lounge with 42 inch plasma television with Freeview, DVD and games console with games.
- Wheelchair accessible wet room.
- Double or twin bedroom with countryside views. The twin zip-link beds can be joined to make a super-king-size bed. They can also be moved to accommodate either left or right side
- Two airy, king-size bedrooms, each with an en-suite bathroom.
Please visit our information section for further details.