- A luxury self catering holiday cottage converted in 2009, sleeping up to four guests.
- Ideally located for holidays in the Derbyshire and Staffordshire Peak District.
- Close to Alton Towers Theme Park.
- Convenient for Bakewell, Buxton, Leek, Stafford, Stoke-on-Trent, and Peak District National Park.
- Wi-Fi broadband Internet access.
- Well-behaved dogs welcome.
Our prices and availability are available on-line.
Please contact us if you have a question or wish to make a booking.
The Dairy, Ringehay Farm, Peak District ( sleeps 4 + cot )
The Dairy is a luxury self-catering holiday cottage near Leek, close to the Staffordshire / Derbyshire border, that is ideal for a family holiday in the Peak District. With flagstone floors and
under-floor heating throughout the ground floor and exposed pine floorboards upstairs, it offers superb holiday home accommodation for a family of four.
- Large airy kitchen with dining area.
- Open-plan lounge with 42 inch plasma television with Freeview, DVD, games console and games, and a stable door straight out into the garden.
- One king-size double bedroom with en-suite bathroom. Enjoy a stunning view through the picture window whilst relaxing in the bath, with the sill perfectly positioned to sit your wine glass on!
- One double or twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom. The twin zip-link beds can be joined to make a super-king-size bed.
Please visit our information section for further details.