In this section, you will find useful information to assist you in planning your self-catering cottage holiday in the Peak District.
Please contact us if you have a question or wish to make a booking.
Ringehay Farm Holiday Cottages Information
What You Will Find In Your Cottage
Your cottage is fully equipped with everything you might need to make your holiday as relaxing and enjoyable as possible. We hope we have thought of most things and lightened your load as much as we can.
- All bedding, linen and quality towels are provided. We provide two large bath sheets and two hand towels per guest per stay (7 nights), as well as robes for each adult guest. Swimming towels are also available on request at no charge.
- Fully equipped kitchens, with everything you would expect to find in a kitchen plus fridge-freezer, dishwasher, microwave, slow cooker, coffee machine and every utensil you could want.
- A welcome pack, of freshly baked bread (usually still warm!), quality jam or marmalade, butter, fresh free-range eggs courtesy of our hens, (when laying!) fruit juice and milk, and of course a pack of Staffordshire Oatcakes. The tea, coffee and sugar caddies are always well stocked for your arrival. Salt, pepper, vinegar, cooking oil, and sugar-free sweeteners are also always in each kitchen.
- Tea tray with biscuits / cake waiting for you on arrival.
- Environmentally friendly 'Ecover' cleaning products and dishwasher tablets are provided for each cottage, and 'Ecover' laundry products in the laundry room are provided for your use. Kitchen roll, and loo rolls are also provided. Quality hand soap and hand lotion are always at each kitchen sink.
- For each cottage we provide cool boxes, picnic sets and thermos flasks, picnic blankets and throws for chilly legs on winter days out.
- All bedrooms have hair-dryers, clothes brushes and shoe shines, with hot water bottles for snug nights in the winter, and oscillating fans for a comfortable nights sleep during the summer months. And all bathrooms have quality liquid hand soaps at each basin.
- Complimentary handmade guest soaps by Coconut Blush in each bathroom.
- We provide books, cards, board games, and a games console with plenty of games for all ages.
- 42" flat screen TV's with Freeview, and dvd players in each cottage. There is a CD stereo (please bring your own choice of CDs) and an iPod dock in each lounge and a DAB radio in each kitchen.
- The cottages have free WiFi internet throughout (please bring your own laptop!).
- You will receive some tourist information leaflets with your welcome letter, (dependant on availability from the T.I office) but we provide more in each cottage, some with money-off vouchers for local attractions, plus OS maps for the Peak District, and routes and guides for local walks.
- We have a fully equipped laundry room next to the cottages with washing machine, tumble dryer, irons and ironing boards. Who wants to listen to the washing machine whilst on holiday! There are also rotary drying lines in the gardens of each cottage, in line with the 'Ecover' laundry products we provide we encourage you to make use of the abundant Peak District fresh air!
- There are also barbeques with utensils and charcoal (we provide the first bag) for each cottage, and a selection of garden toys and games in the laundry room. These are all yours to use while you are here.