Ringehay Farm Holiday Cottages Information
At Ringehay Farm Holiday Cottages, we offer your pets as warm a welcome as we do you. Why should you leave them behind? After all they are part of your family too!
We are happy to accept a maximum of two well behaved and well managed dogs per cottage, subject to prior arrangement and your acceptance of a few common sense requests.
We ask you to:
- Please keep pets off the furniture.
- Please do not allow them upstairs or in any bedrooms.
- Please keep them under control and on a lead while in the garden.
- Please be aware of the free range hens in and around the grounds, and at times we have sheep or other livestock in some of our fields. As do some of the neighbouring fields.
- You must not leave pets unsupervised in the cottages at anytime.
- Please remove pet hairs from the property before departing.
We make a charge of £25.00 per dog per stay to cover thorough cleaning of the cottage after your departure to ensure that our next guests will find no trace of any pets having been there. Any damage caused by your pets will be charged for.