- Choice of three luxury self catering holiday cottages originally converted in 2009 with a third added in 2015, two sleeping six and the other four.
- Ideally located for holidays in the Derbyshire and Staffordshire Peak District.
- Close to Alton Towers Theme Park.
- Convenient for Bakewell, Buxton, Leek, Stafford, Stoke-on-Trent, and Peak District National Park.
- Wi-Fi broadband Internet access.
- Two holiday cottages - The Barn and the The Granary - suitable
for wheelchair use.
- Well-behaved dogs welcome.
Our prices and availability are always up-to-date, so if the cottage and holiday dates you require are shown as
available, you can book on-line instantly with payment made by cheque afterwards.
Please contact us if you have any questions or prefer to book by telephone.
Ringehay Farm Self-Catering Holiday Cottages
Beautifully situated in the Peak District, Ringehay Farm Holiday Cottages were
converted in 2009 to the very highest standards, with a third cottage added in 2015. Using traditional materials and retaining traditional features such as stone floors, the design of the holiday
cottages combines old with new by adding modern luxuries such as under-floor heating, en-suite bathrooms and spacious, fully equipped, hand-built kitchens.
If you are searching for ideal self-catering holiday cottage accommodation for a family holiday in the Peak District, look no further - The
Barn, The Granary and The Dairy will more than fulfill all of your
holiday home requirements.
- All three cottages have gardens with commanding views over the surrounding countryside, teak patio furniture, barbeques and ample, safe, off-road parking. Step out of your garden into 38
acres of hay meadows or into the Staffordshire Wildlife Trust nature reserve, which takes in our fields, or take one of the footpaths or bridleways and walk through unspoilt countryside.
- The entertainment equipment in each cottage includes Wi-Fi broadband Internet access (please bring your own laptop), 42 inch plasma television with Freeview, DVDs, games console
with games, CD stereo, iPod docks, and fully stocked book shelves and games cupboards.
- The kitchens are equipped with every modern convenience you might expect to find, including quality Denby crockery and cutlery and little extras like cool boxes and picnic sets for long,
leisurely days out.
- All bedrooms are en-suite (except the ground floor bedroom in The Barn) and quality towels are provided. As evidenced elsewhere in the cottages, our attention to detail extends also to
the little extras to be found in the bedrooms, where you will find robes, hair-dryers, clothes brushes and shoe shines in each wardrobe.
- The bedrooms are dressed with premium quality bed linen, goosedown duvets (hypo-allergenic alternatives are available), and a choice of pillows, ensuring maximum comfort and
guaranteeing a good night's sleep.
- Cots, stair gates, highchairs, baby baths and many other baby and child friendly extras can be provided upon
request at no extra charge.
- Our on-site laundry facilities provide washers, tumble dryers, ironing equipment, etc, plus space for wet walking / climbing gear and facilities for washing down muddy cycles (or a muddy
- We provide safe storage for your cycling gear and fishing tackle, pet transport cages, large pushchairs, etc, to help keep your cottage uncluttered and comfortable.
We are a small family-owned and run business on a working farm. The on-site owners, Darren and Nita, pay individual attention to the details of every booking to ensure that your holiday
cottage is ready for your stay and that you will gain maximum enjoyment of your time with us.
Age-specific toys and child friendly extras for the little people in your party, your beds made up to your indiviudal requirements, and freshly baked bread on the morning of your arrival, are
typical of the many personal touches you can expect to find here at Ringehay Farm.